Building My House

I have always wanted to build my own house. I am retired now, so I have the time. I found some land, designed a house that would fit the land and my needs and got started. I am doing all the work myself, so progress will be fairly slow. To read this blog from the beginning, start with the oldest archive and read posts from last to first.

Friday, May 11, 2007

A Little Dreaming






Now that the block walls are pretty much finished, and stable enough to stand on top of, here is a view of what I will see out my living room when this house if finally complete. It has helped keep me motivated to continue working, when it seems that everything goes so slow.

Pic 2 and 3 are then and now pics. Though it may not look like it; the block wall (especially on the right side) is 8 feet tall.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Ed said...

Tony - You've been dreaming for a long time now. I hope this means you have been busy working on the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home